IP Australia is the Australian Government agency that administers intellectual property (IP) rights and legislation relating to patents, trade marks, designs and plant breeder’s rights.
IP Australia has a wealth of patent data dating back to the inception of the patent office in 1904. In 2008 we consolidated this information into one search system for Australian patent data - AusPat.
Within AusPat you can:
- search for applications via a range of options
- view, sort and print the results of your search
- customise the search results page
- save searches and applications for easy reference later
- view up to 165 discrete data elements for each application
- access correspondence via eDossier
- subscribe to cases of interest
- submit s27 and s28 material to IP Australia
AusPat version 2.3